Crafted with Care for the Community
CraftPreneurs of SG is an enterprise arm of SingYouth Hub, a charity registered in Singapore. Charity Registration No: T11SS0032A.
Our mission is to empower the people of our Nation to live a purposeful, happy and active life by connecting people of all ages to create crafts together.
We sell handmade crafts and conduct craft workshops for participants from all walks of life. This includes seniors whom we believe would benefit from craft making, thereby helping to promote active ageing lifestyle.
50% of CSG profits goes back to charities.
Financial Year 2020/21
- SingYouth Hub (35%) – view donation receipt
- Singapore Association for Mental Health (15% ) – view donation receipt
Financial Year 2021/22
- SingYouth Hub (35%)
- Kampung Senang (15%)
Financial Year 2022/23
- Yong-en Care Centre
Build your skills in 3 steps!
1. Mind activation and hand-eye coordination
2. Unlock creativity and colour blending
3. Innovate design and confidence building
Develop holistic and growth mindset.
1. Unlock. Learn motorskills and agility. Mind is unlocked with hands-on application.
2. Develop. Student develops an eye for aesthetics, appreciating colour blending and balance design.
3. Create. Student progress to advaned work, putting all design concepts together. Learn to create new design based on skills learnt.
NIJI Craft is a nimble craftwork, creating a meticulous, focused and patient student.
Do Craft for Good.
50% of profits will be donated to charities.